Thursday, December 11, 2008

A list!

I said last Thursday that Thursday would be my list-sharing day. Thursday will also be the day we leave Okinawa...we just don't know which Thursday yet. I'm beginning to wonder if we'll ever leave. Maybe this is like the island on LOST. I've also compared this move (and we haven't even gotten anywhere yet!) to a National Lampoon's movie. National Lampoon's PCS...starring me. Directed by the USAF.

Here's a list of all the cities I've lived in, some (like this particular one) a little longer than expected.

East Chicago, IN
Merrillville, IN (It took me a long time to memorize how to spell this. Thank goodness for cheerleaders. Even now when I spell it, this is what goes through my head: "M-E-double-R-I-double-L-V-I-double-L-E-Pirates!"
Kenosha, WI
Waukegan, IL
Racine, WI
Aviano, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Italy
Dardago, FVG, Italy
Crown Point, IN
Kadena Air Base (Or I guess our city would be considered Chatan?), Okinawa, Japan

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails