Thursday, December 04, 2008

Friday, already?

What is it about not working that makes the week go by so much faster?
I'm copy-catting another idea for Friday's blog... "Friday Favorites" or "Favorite Things".

Today, my favorite thing is Christmas music! I love all Christmas music! I've got my iTunes library loaded up with Christmas songs. It's hard to choose a favorite song, but there is definitely one voice that I must hear every Christmas.

Nat King Cole was one of my grandpa's favorites, so he has a special place in my heart. I think his voice is just beautiful...Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without it.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I go through my Apple library during Christmas time and check all the Christmas music. Reload everything to my IPOD. Listen to the mix in the morning. Love Christmas music!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails