Thursday, December 07, 2006

How I Met My Monster


AFN is playing season 1 of How I Met Your Mother, 2 episodes in a row, on Thursday nights. Typically, there is nothing worthwhile on on Thursday nights (or any other night, for that matter), but one Thursday I was flipping through and started watching. OMG it is the sweetest, funniest, best and addicting-est show ever! David started watching with me and he was hooked... I've created a How I Met Your Mother Monster---we got the 1st season and watched all of it in 3 days! (This photo taken as we watched on Dec. 5) How I Met Your Mother is ruling our lives. I wake up wondering if Ted and Robin will ever last... we order in rather than go to a restaurant so we can watch a few episodes. We've started describing things as "Awesome", "Legendary" and "Steak Sauce". Ok...I've got to go it's Thursday night and I can watch a HIMYM rerun on AFN!

1 comment:

Cherie Nymeyer said...

I've been addicted to this show since season one. I'm watching the second season this year. So funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails