Saturday, December 09, 2006

December 8-Roll out the Barrell

Tonight was the faculty Christmas party at school. Everyone said it was "at the Barrell", but it never actually dawned on me that we'd actually be eating inside a huge, giant barrell! It was a really cool building. The food was good, but the portions were too small. I did hear, though, that if you go and order off of the menu (rather than family-style) you'll be satisfied with the food. It did kind of weird me out to have fish staring at me as I used the rest room though. Anyway, the party was fun, even though we did not win the money tree. David even got chosen to reach in and draw the winner. People just love him. I don't get it :) He did pick one of my good school friends, Stacy. She's having a baby in April so if it had to be somebody besides me, I'm glad it was her!
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. Which is really unfortunate because the building was so cool, and looked beautiful decorated for Christmas. I did, however, take a picture of the pile accumulating on my bed as I decided what to wear. My December 9 picture could have been all of these (and more) clothes thrown onto the floor because I left them all on David's side of the bed. I fell asleep on my own side of the bed before I put the clothes away. Anyway, I didn't end up wearing any of the things thrown onto the bed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails