Thursday, December 28, 2006

December 28




Lots of pictures today. I'll keep the typing to a minimum--a beautiful day for a run, although I was hoping for rain so I could curl back up and sleep. Also, I met our new grand-neighbor, Phoebe Elizabeth! She is a little cutie! I didn't get to hold her, but someday I'm sure I will! I was soooooo excited to see that they had covered her up with the blanket I made when she came home from the hospital! Tracey from ScrapVillage says that's a big honor--for my blanket to be THE one that she was brought home in! When David got home from work, we went to see her again and I swear she was even cuter than she was at lunch time! We are so excited to be grand-neighbors. It's so fun to have a baby upstairs that we can go look at anytime we want to, but we don't have to change it's diapers, care for it, or pay for it to go to college! It's great being a grand-neighbor!

3 comments:

Krista Lund said...

ahhhh- adorable and the blanket looks so cozy!

Melissa Grazia said...

The baby is adorable!! The blanket looks terrific!! Great job... Did I hear... pattern? ;)

Stephanie said...

Awww how cute she is and your blanket turned out just beautiful! What a great "grandneighbor" you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails