Saturday, December 23, 2006

Catching Up- December 20 & 21




December 20- Our last school day! I got several gifts from my students- mostly candles and candle-related gifts. Like this candle holder from Bailey. I love it because it reminds me of these tiny old fashioned Christmas houses that my Grandma puts out at Christmas. They have glitter on the roofs, and so do the houses painted on this candle holder. I think I saw the same kind of houses in a Martha Stewart or similar style of magazine recently. I have always loved them! So this gift makes me happy!

December 21- Our house guest, Black Cat, in one of his two spots. If he's not sitting in the dining room on top of the bookshelf, then he's curled up in the very back of my closet, and I always think he is a black shirt that fell off its hanger!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails