Friday, October 02, 2009

Stolen Content

Don't really feel like making a list of October goals and don't really have any interesting tales to tell, so I've bloglifted this from somewhere...

1. I have a history of overreacting.
2. What choice I'm supposed to make is something I wish I knew.
3. I'm eating (or recently ate) Ramen Noodles (actually, I plan to eat these tonight).
4. I hate seeing dead animals on the road.
5. So that's it, that's the answer.
6. Some is better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not getting off the couch, eating Ramen and watching Gossip Girl, tomorrow my plans include running, buying tomatoes at the market, making taco salad and dessert and going to a bbq/party and Sunday, I want to run, nap and watch Gossip Girl.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

LOL. As I'm reading I can hear your voice dragging... Sending you lots of (((((((HUGS))))))))) Did you feel that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails