Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Latest Loves

Have you been to Etsy lately? I could spend all day there! So many great handmade & vintage finds, so little time!
My most frequent etsy searches are probably: roving, stitch markers, robots, moose, brooch and orange.

Here are some of my current favorite items:

Handmade Stitch Markers--Chocolate Mint by SeeJayneKnitYarns (I have ordered her stitch markers before and she does beautiful, quality work and is lovely to deal with!)

Handmade Stitch Markers--Don't Lose Your Marbles by SeeJayneKnitYarns
More stitch markers! I love them...and need lots since I always have multiple projects going. And because they're just so pretty!

Crochet Pattern-Chester the Turkey Boy Amigurumi Doll by Owlishly
Sooooo many cute Amigurumi patterns in this shop! But my current favorite is the turkey!

Chenille Moose Pouch/Clutch by lydalee
Love mooses. Love coin purses. Love.

RockStar Necklace Red Electric Acoustic by earthjoules
I don't want this. I NEED this! I envision myself wearing it to the Rock the Cradle baby shower I'm hosting. This necklace could make or break the shower. If I don't have it, it won't be awesome.

Birdie Bauble White by envisage
I think this is just beautiful. Delicate, vintage-ish, and different.

Custom Little City Hoop Your Dream House by LittlePinkHouse
These are just adorable! Kind of pricey to be practical for our nomadic lifestyle, but I couldn't resist sharing!

Treetop Box Tote by RoseKnits
I've been eyeing these funky box bags for carrying small knitting projects (mitts & mittens, of course! and hats, socks (if I ever regain motivation for socks!). I love this one because it has an orange zipper. Orange makes me happy.

Little Blue Sparkle Vintage Brooch
from FlourishesHome
I don't think this is the right color blue for my blue wool coat, but it's small enough to wear on a sweater or pair of jeans. Or a jean jacket...I need a lighter colored denim jacket!

Vintage Blue and Clear Rhinestone Pin Brooch
from ChantalsCreations
I probably could get away with this on my blue coat...or maybe on my newest oatmeal colored coat.
I could go on with the super-cute brooches all night, but I won't.

Hobnail Milk Glass Vase Duo Pair of White Beauties from WinkingOwl
Isn't Milk Glass gorgeous? I don't even have any...but I want some!

Baby Blue Distressed Vintage Metal Tom Thumb
from SweetLoveVintage
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE this!
It would probably look perfect on my step tansu!

And my number one favoritest thing on Etsy right now:

Circa 1935 Diamond engagement ring from CamelliaCollection
*swoon*
CamelliaCollection, I don't really have $3,000 to spend on a piece of jewelry, but I would gladly trade you a big screen tv and a batch of cookies for this beauty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so loved playing with my little cash register many years ago when I was a wee one. Mine was red and looked just like the one pictured. Thanks for conjuring up memories.
Milk Glass, you've seen it at home. Remember, if you want one piece you take all! I love shopping, but I have also learned to love the comforts of staying home in my pj's. Etsy shopping might work for me! LOve MOM

Anonymous said...

Oh please! Don't introduce your mom to Etsy!! She'll have to adopt a few more kids to leave all her stuff to. Just visit your grandma for vintage jewelry! love-aunt m

I miss your scrapvillage pages!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails