Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last Day of September...already??

1. RUN. Goal: 18 runs. Current progress: 18 runs. 138 miles. I'm happy with myself!

2. Read. Goal: 3 books. Current progress: bust! Halfway done with The Know-It-All, and about 1/4 the way done with "Twisted". Need to do more reading next month!

3. Knit. Goal: 3 FOS. Current FO count: 2. Current *almost* FO count: 1...still need to do that last darn cuff on the Curly Purly soaker! I finished Bella's Mittens which will be a gift for a friend (but I had to finish them because I wanted to borrow them and wear them on Saturday before sending them out!) Also finished a pair of fingerless gloves, which I was "commissioned" to make for a good friend who moved away (today)...I work best with a deadline! I'm saying it now...TONIGHT I will carve out some time to finish that cuff and meet this goal.

4. Cook/Bake. Goal: 6 new recipes. Current progress: 2 new recipes. I'm pretty sure I am still stuck at 2 new recipes. I've been really busy helping out and going to functions for the friend that moved, and when I haven't been busy with that, I was busy making 7 dozen muffins (but a well-loved recipe, not a new one) Maybe this afternoon I'll make some new-to-me cookies, Pumpkin-Cranberry-Oatmeal cookies. Maybe.

5. Get a job. Progress: Well, one day I DID dress in "teacher clothes" because I had planned to go pick up a substitute teaching application...but I never quite made it there.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

At least you are accomplishing stuff. You have a goal, many of us don't have that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails