I don't feel like thinking of my own content today, so here's a survey I saw on another blog I visit...
1. Someone knocks at your door. You answer it. It's a kid from the local school selling candy bars for a fundraiser. Do you buy one? If he has Snicker's bars, I buy 2!
2. The end of the world is tomorrow and you are out of milk - do you go buy some? I just bought milk last night. Today isn't the end of the world, is it?
3. Have you ever picked up the phone and called someone that you hadn't talked to in years? I have, and I need to again (maybe even the same person)
4. Whats on your computer desktop background? Hmm, I don't even know what's on this new computer. On my old computer it was a picture of Wentworth Miller.
5. What was the very first movie you saw in a movie theater? Ask my mom.
6. If you had to take a 10th grade science test, do you think you would pass? I might...as long as it's not physics!
7. Describe heaven. A place where you get to see all the people you've been missing. And it's always sunny, unless you love rain, then it rains too. And, despite what somebody told me that somebody told them, there are dogs there. You can walk around to visit your friends if you want to, but you might prefer to ride on a cloud. I know I would.
8. Has a place that you lived ever been infested with some sort of insect or rodent? Oh yes. Okinawa was crawling with roaches. Still gives me the heebie-jeebies thinking about it!
9. When you were a youngin', did you hide in the clothes racks at department stores? Probably not.
10. Is there anything in your vehicle that is broken? I hope not! Actually, I take that back, I hope my temperature gauge thingy is broken and that my car really doesn't run as hot as it says it does.
11. What is something in your house that people would be surprise to find? a formal dress
12. Do you agree with the death penalty? Depends on my mood...on the one hand, it kind of seems like people get off easy when they don't have to live with what they've done, but on the other hand, we're all footing the bill while they spend life in prison.
13. Whats your favorite type of bear? How many types are there? Teddy bears are the only type I'd like to cuddle with.
14. Where was the last place you went? The gas station, and, thankfully, home. I got really lost on my way home.
15. What if that person knocking at your door earlier was an adult selling candy bars... would you buy one? Maybe if it was for a good cause, and if it was a Snicker's bar.