Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What I'm Doing

Saw this on a couple of blogs in GoogleReader today, and figured it would make an easy blog post.

June 23, 2009

Outside my window... the vent-hose thingy for my dryer. Need to sign off the internet, flip off the transformer and finish drying my clothes.

I am thinking... of what to pack for my cruise!

I am thankful for... many things, not the least of which is the ability to stay in my pajamas until dinner time. And then go to sleep in them.

From the kitchen... peanut butter cookies

I am wearing... some of my favorite jammies

I am creating... "Sunkist"- a cropped cardigan

I am going... nowhere until tomorrow

I am reading... Dragon's Keep

I am hoping... to solve the Rubik's Cube today

I am hearing... Poison (I've been in a big 80s hair band/glam rock mood the past few days)

Around the house... a lot of unfinished business!

One of my favorite things... iGoogle ETA another recent favorite thing the European hem for jeans. SO easy and no need to rethread the sewing machine!

A few plans for the rest of the week... cleaning the house tomorrow, curry & a pint tomorrow, running with a friend on Thursday, possibly a movie on Thursday, scrapbooking with a friend on Friday, helping a friend at work on Saturday...wow, I'll be busy! Good thing I spent today doing nothing!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails