Tuesday, January 09, 2007
A little un-sssssettling
So I found out yesterday that there was a very poisonous Habu snake in one of the classrooms at school! Oh my goodness!! I never want to go back to that place again! I guess the snake was found over winter break, thankfully in one of the classrooms on the opposite side of the school than I am on. I don't know what's more disssssturbing...the fact that there was a deadly snake in a classroom, or the fact that there was no formal announcement made that we should be aware and not reach into any dark corners without looking first! Oh that just gives me the heebie-jeebies!