Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy birthdays...

Before I forget, I want to wish a couple of happy birthdays to people!

Belated birthday wishes to Britt & Kathy who shared a birthday on the 3rd.
An old friend of my dad's who I've kind of taken over, "Auntie Di" on the 4th.

And Happy Birthday right on time to my cousin Nicholas. Unfortunately, I didn't send a card and he doesn't read my blog (yet...). Hopefully I'll stay up late or wake up early and catch him on the phone. I can't believe he's...um, I actually don't know how old he is, but I do know that I remember when he was in diapers and now he's in high school (and now if by chance he did venture to my blog, I've probably embarassed him so much that he'll never come back!) So however old high schoolers are...that's how old he is too! If you're reading Nicholas, you are sweet and loved all over the world. Well, in the U.S. and Japan anyway! I love you!

Another very special birthday note today...it's my dear friend Josh's birthday today. Close friends and ScrapVillagers know the story (search my SB gallery -"Journal #15 (?) The Night We Crossed Paths"- if you want to know too and have some tissues handy!). Josh would have been 28 years old today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails