Thursday, October 05, 2006

One More Day...

Wow, it's tough having a day off in the middle of the week. Seems like today should've been Friday, but there's still one more day of work. Hooray though because it will be a long weekend.

My class had a Fire Safety lesson today. The super-enthusiastic firefighters talked to the kids, then we got to crawl through a smoke-filled trailer. It wasn't as cool as Survive-Alive house, but the kids enjoyed it--especially getting to go in the fire truck! In a brainless moment, I forgot my camera, but one of our class dads is a firefighter and was there with his camera! He took quite a few pictures and said he'll get some to me.

My leave got approved for Cabo, so I won't have to quit my job to go to Maria's wedding. I almost had to get a second job in order to go... can you believe I was inadvertently charged TWICE for my $2,000+ tickets??? Ugh...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails