Saturday, November 14, 2009

Belated October Round Up

Saw this "round-up" questionnaire out in blog-land somewhere and it's been sitting in my drafts since the end of October. I got side-tracked by posts about Halloween, London, Scotland, etc. but rather than just scrap this, I thought it would be useful in helping me get to my 30-posts-in-November goal!


What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
The Know-It-All (still reading that!), Gossip Girl (first in the series) and House of Mirth (I decided that I was doing too much fluff reading and not enough brainy reading)
What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girl, Ugly Betty, Two and a Half Men
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
David came here at the end of the month!
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
A piano! It's an early Christmas present.
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
I bought an out-of-print NFL logo crochet pattern book
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
None... I don't have a classroom full of kiddos to give me germs this year!
What were my accomplishments this month?
I made the most delicious cupcakes IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
What were my disappointments this month?
Adjusting to sharing my time & space with David again was tricky, but not altogether disappointing. Definitely not as disappointing as neglecting to order my Survivor buff on time for Halloween.
Anything else noteworthy to include?
I can't really think of anything *noteworthy*... I pretty much laid low all month!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails