Monday, January 07, 2008

Knit Year's Resolutions

As I get closer and closer to finishing my Minimalist Cardigan (just half a sleeve and seaming to go!) my mind has been wandering to some other knitting projects I want to try my hand at. (The prospect of having a finished sweater that just might be cute and accurate enough to wear has my confidence soaring!)

So, this year I'd like to give the following projects or techniques a try:

socks using the Magic Loop method (I think this will be a good antidote to my symptoms of Single Sock Syndrome). I've already made a pair of socks using Magic Loop, but I didn't use sock yarn, and it was just a basic sock. So I want to branch out and make some cuter socks.

color work. That's brave isn't it?

felting

I think that's quite enough to add to the list for now...if I add too much, I will put my Queen-of-Unfinished-Projects crown on and not a single resolution will be met! I have lots of projects in my Ravelry queue and I'll be able to start tackling those after the sweater as well. Some of them even align with my resolutions!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails