Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I am a computer genius!

Okay, I guess I have to admit, I am merely a copy-and-paste genius. But it was hard!

Notice the pictures of my knitting projects at the left? If I haven't sung enough praises for Ravelry, strike up the band because here comes another song! Progress Bars! How fun is that?!?!? Now you can monitor my progress (or lack thereof) on my knitting projects. The only one I'm actively pursuing right now is the Minimalist Cardigan. Those other ones are hibernating somewhere. Maybe the little knitting elves will come in one day and finish them up for me.

Now, as genius as I feel for managing (after about 8 unsuccessful tries) to copy and paste the HTML code (whatever that is) into my blog, just imagine what a computer genius Casey, the guy who puts all the cool stuff on Ravelry--which apparently uses those pesky little codes--, must be!

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

HEY.. how did you do that?!?!?!

Krista Lund said...

i gotta take a look at that site so i can spiffy up my blog too :)
great work, bec!

Related Posts with Thumbnails