Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick or Treat

Monday we had our Character Carnival at school. The kids were supposed to dress up as storybook characters (so it would be a Character Carnival instead of a Halloween Party). I dressed up as Eloise. Except I didn't have any suspenders so I didn't look quite right. None of the teachers knew who Eloise was and very few of the kids. I couldn't believe it!

Last night we (and by we, I mean ME) passed out candy to our Trick-or-Treaters. Some of the kids were too cute. Others were too OLD for trick-or-treating. If a mother of 3 can be out collecting candy in her own costume and her own treat bag, why can't I??

The treats were still coming in today since one of my students celebrated her birthday today!
Will the sugar rush ever end???

3 day weekend (for the students anyway) coming up!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails