Thursday, November 16, 2006

Really irritating

I was going to write about something else, but then when I got to this page, I got really irritated and forgot all about it. It's a good thing I can use my practically-photographic memory to recall where on the page the sign-in, new post and publish buttons are, because for the past few days, everything on the page (except for my posts, thankfully) has been in Japanese. Arrrrgggghhh. First of all, I find it a little bit disturbing that someone (thing?) out there in computer land has been able to track me down and figure out that I'm in Japan. Makes me a little nervous about changing my clothes around computers. Second of all, just because a person is in Japan doesn't mean they can speak Japanese, much less read it! Third of all, why can't the computer just mind its own business and let me have my page in English? Just who does it think it is, changing my language without even consulting me. Like Jimmy Buffet says, I don't want this much organization in my life. I just want some Junior Mints and to be able to read the words on my own blog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails