Monday, November 20, 2006

No Rest for the Weary

Well, isn't that nice? Last time I posted, I complained about my page showing up in Japanese and now it's fixed. Thank you, whoever is out there spying on me in computer land, for fixing that.

What a week... and what weeks to come! I have been on-the-go non-stop and things don't look to be slowing down anytime soon... like not until Christmas.

Thursday, 11/16- made chocolate chip pumpkin muffins that were absolutely delicious. (Thanks, Krista L, for sharing the recipe!) I made them because it was my turn to present in this class I am taking and I wasn't really prepared, but I know just how to distract the other people in the class!

Friday, 11/17- Designed and made 1 invite to my cookie exchange.

Saturday, 11/18- ran 9 miles off base. One of the guys I was running with actually got hit by a car and kept on running. I don't even want to run if I have a blister! Came home and made cranberry-walnut stuffing and famous Bartochowski pumpkin cake for a function at school. Went to the function, came home with intentions to go to another event, but skipped it in favor of making some Christmas gifts. And some of Brenda's pizza dip so I could take it to another party.

Sunday, 11/19- Commissary. Nap. Knitting.

Monday, 11/20- Woke up early to make corn souffle' for my class Thanksgiving feast. Spent the whole day with CRAZY kids... anytime just one little thing is out of the ordinary, they go wild. So imagine them dressing up in Native American vests and headdresses, singing turkey songs for a large crowd, having a huge lunch and even more huge desserts. Needless to say, I went to bed at 8:30 last night!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails