Saturday, November 04, 2006

Just Say No!

Oh my goodness... It's a good thing I don't have to type with my legs because I would not be posting right now!
Last weekend, I met a running friend (darn, she leaves in February). She invited me to run with her group this morning and I really wanted to do that. Unfortunately, I had already invited another teacher from school to run a 10k at Torii Station with me. I just didn't want to say no to either of them... so I ran both.
At 6, I took off on a 7.5 mile run. Then at 8:30, we did a 10k. Which was fine, until I found out that the 10k was really closer to 7 miles than 6.2! My legs were dead... my teacher-friend sped up and finished without me, but I wasn't too far behind. So, I ran more than a 1/2 marathon today! Crazy! Next time, I should just say no to one of them!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails