Blog-lifted this from one of the blogs I look at in Google Reader.
1. Your thoughts on truck drivers? I think they are usually pretty nice. They let me merge onto the highway and sometimes, if you do that arm thing, they'll honk for you.
2. Did you hear Michelle Duggar is pregnant for the 15th time? (but that will be kid #19 if you lost count....) I've heard.
3. Have you ever done something to hurt someone intentionally... just for the sole purpose of hurting them because you thought they deserved it? Maybe a paybacks a b*tch sort of thing?
Like physically hurt? Or hurt their feelings? Avoiding this question...
4. Is there anyone in your life that when you go to their place of residence, you just walk in without bother knocking? Does anyone just walk into your house without knocking? There used to be
5. Whats in the trunk of your car? Do you even have a clue? A bottle of windshield wiper fluid. And possibly some reusable commissary bags.
6. When you go to a family holiday get together (such as Christmas or Thanksgiving), about how many people are there? I don't know...25-35? And they are all really loud. :)
7. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment? Dishes
8. You go to a store to buy an expensive item... say $150. You pick up that item and a couple other this n' thats. You get to the register and the expensive item rings up at $40. The cashier doesn't seem to notice and tells you your total. Do you go with what they say and pay it or do you question the price difference? You know you would question it if your $40 item rang up at $150.... Well, I would either a)not really be paying attention to how much my items rang up as or b)if I did, assume it was on some special sale. Sales usually get marked DOWN in price, not UP, so that explains why I would mention it if I noticed that my $40 item rang up at $150.
9. Do you fold your underwear or do you just toss it in a drawer? Fold
10. There is a Harley-Davidson giveaway. Chances are $100 and they are only selling 250 tickets. Do you buy one? Well, if it was the kind that retails for 30-35,000, I might just buy ALL of the tickets, guarantee myself the win, and make some money off the sale of the bike. But if I didn't have enough cash on hand to do that, I probably just wouldn't enter.
11. Who is your favorite Disney character? Sully from Monsters Inc. Or maybe Belle. Or the mom gorilla in Tarzan.
12. It's September - most of the weekly sitcoms/dramas are starting new seasons again. Which one are you most looking forward to? Gossip Girl! And of course (even though it's not a sitcom/drama) SURVIVOR!!!
13. You are at a grocery store and are on your way out to your car with your cart full of grocery bags. On your way to your car you see a black kitten in an empty cart. What do you do? I don't know! I'd cry probably. And maybe if it seemed nice I would bring it home and love it!
14. Is there anything that you do for a hobby that you are asked to do for friends/family that most people would hire a professional to do? (example: cake decorating, fixing cars....) There is something that I don't do (cake decorating) that I was asked to do once. I didn't do it because, well, I don't do it.
15. Are we there yet? I have a lovely and annoying song by the same title to sing on long car trips.