Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Goal Check-Up

One week of September is over...so I thought I'd try to keep myself on track with the goals I set last week. Turns out, I'm not making a whole lot of progress just yet! Oops!
1. RUN. Goal: 18 runs. Current progress: 3 runs. 15 to go in the next 22 days.

2. Read. Goal: 3 books. Current progress: about 1/4 way through the first book, "The Know-It-All" by AJ Jacobs...it is really enjoyable so far!

3. Knit. Goal: 3 FOS. Current FO count: 0. Current *almost* FO count: 1...just about 4 inches of ribbing left on the Curly Purly Soaker. I also started some Bella's Mittens and picked up my Sugar Maple socks again. I highly doubt that I'll finish the socks this month because they're tedious.

4. Cook/Bake. Goal: 6 new recipes. Current progress: Does ordering Chinese count?

5. Get a job. Goal: Well, I had pushed this to October anyway... and a good thing too, because I still don't have that magical paper!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails