Okay, so I really did do more on the cruise than just hang out on the Lido deck, but I don't feel like blogging about it right now.
I found this weekly Friday survey on another blog I read so I figured I would go ahead and post that. It's still Friday somewhere, right? Well, maybe not...but I'm posting it anyway.
1. I remember going to the beach with my cousins and drowning. I swear I did drown...even though nobody believed me.___
2. Dear Container Store Phil (or was it Paul?) I want you to know that I'm still pretty PO'd about that whole "we-won't-ship-your-plastic-shoe-boxes" thing.
3. Is that my sink full of dishes?(I don't really understand this question)
4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of eating all of the cookies I bake
5. I'm saving a cookie just for you! (That was such a natural segue, I couldn't resist!)
6. If I made a birthday list,(and it just so happens that I do...or at least a Christmas list that doubles as a birthday list) the movie Enchanted would definitely be on it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm going to (answering for Friday)browse Etsy and watch How I Met Your Mother season 3, tomorrow my plans include (this is today) baking cookies, watching Gossip Girl and more HIMYM, and Sunday I want to go with my friend Jessica to a "friend-making-picnic" on base.