Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The best thing about August

is that my neighbors are MOVING! Hip hip, Hooray! No more loud, drunk people laughing outside my window when I am trying to get some sleep before a 15, 18, 20 or 26.2 mile run. No more of the strongest-ever fabric softener wafting out of their house and into our entryway. And, best of all, no more garbage left outside!!!! Yesterday at 10:00 am, a friend of mine rang the doorbell. It's bad enough that in our entryway there are 4 tires (belong to our upstairs neighbor), a motorcycle (belonging to our OTHER upstairs neighbor), but to top it off, our directly across the way neighbor has, ONCE AGAIN, left two bags of trash outside. And because the motorcycle is in the space where the trash bags used to sit for 4 days at a time, they decided that instead of walking the 15 feet to the trash cans, it would be way more convenient to just leave them against the wall to MY house, about 2 feet from my door. Lovely lovely neighbors. While I was outside talking to my friend, the guy walked past and went to his house. Shortly thereafter, once I was back inside, he walked past the garbage AGAIN and chose to leave it there. Surely, he and his wife have now walked past that garbage at least ten times. Yet, it still sits in front of my door. Well, actually, not anymore... I moved it. I moved it and put it right in front of THEIR door. Because no-more Miss Nice Guy, that's why. And guess what... I was upstairs talking to my friendly neighbor and he came & left for lunch break and I bet you know what I'm going to say next... he DID NOT take out the garbage! Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

OMG. At least they are leaving! Hooray!!!

Lee Weber said...

holy cow- are they brain dead? zombies? that rude, for real????

Related Posts with Thumbnails