Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Steak, Mac & Cheese

So Maria called me at 2:30 a.m. (her time) and told me big news... she got her engagement ring tonight! I can't wait to see it, but I'll have to wait anyway til the wedding in May. She and Raul have been engaged for like 5 months or something but she's been waiting-very patiently-for the ring. It sounds gorgeous- a 3-stone princess cut with pave' diamonds too. I told her if she decided she didn't like it, she could give it to me. She was pretty surprised to receive the ring tonight--it wasn't a special occasion or anything. They were just hanging out at Raul's new place (soon to be Maria's new house too!) and she was cooking steak and macaroni & cheese.
David told me he's making dinner tonight--guess what we're having--steak! I requested mac & cheese too... do you think there's a chance I'll get a new ring tonight???


Also, it's my mom's birthday today! I'll call her in a little bit and give her the go ahead to open her presents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becca!

Very nice and cool blogg. I guess I better start one two soon:-)

Hope you had a nice day today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails