Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Pickles __are delicious___________.
2. ____I usually wear my pajamas when I am_____ at home.
3. The snow is ___gone! Hooray!_______.
4. ______??There are many interesting and pretty things_______ in nature.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means ____that I was born 29 years, 1 month and 4 minutes ago__________.
6. __My yarn needle______ is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __finding out if David will actually get here this weekend___, tomorrow my plans include __knitting and possibly making cupcakes___ and Sunday, I want to __order Chinese food and (re)watch Survivor (with David!)___!

More Friday Fill-ins here

1 comment:

Janet said...

mmmm, cupcakes! What kind? Here in the states, it seems the me the Olympics were barely talked about this year...and I'm not sure why.

Related Posts with Thumbnails