Tuesday, December 08, 2009

My most favoritest thing about Dublin...

was this:

This is This is Knit.
And it is the very best place in Dublin.
This is Knit is in the cutest mall in the world. Or at least in Dublin.(Powerscourt Townhouse)
It is full of colorful yarn.
And nice people.
Very nice people who say wonderful things like, "Your Clapotis is lovely, by the way."
The nicest people are the ones who can look at your hand-knit scarf and call it by its pattern name.
Very nice people who understand how clever it was to knit a Knitty pattern with yarn in a limited edition colorway inspired by the Knitty editor.
These are my people.
I could've spent all day there.

But I was with some other people.
And, although they were good sports about finding the yarn shop, they just didn't get it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa B. said...

I love, Love, LOVE yarn shops! And I hate, Hate, HATE spam!! You should delete this anonymous comment, which spoils an otherwise lovely post. SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did...

SNL has Tiger by the Tale...

Related Posts with Thumbnails