Friday, June 27, 2008

Interesting blog posts coming soon!

In one week, we will be in Australia! You can find us here:

(We're staying at the Crowne Plaza Royal Pines Golf Resort--once David's little ears perked up at the phrase "Golf Resort" there were no other options. He'll be on the course on Saturday, and I might ride in the cart with the camera and a knitting project)
here:

(Our stomping grounds for 4-6 hours...but hopefully not too close to 6... on Sunday during the marathon) (If you want to check us out, I think you can listen to the live broadcast --although I don't think they're actually going to mention us ;) -- at www.goldcoastmarathon.com.au or check there to make sure we're crossing each 5k mark. It will be between 2pm and 10pm Central time.)
and here:

(The Harbour Rocks Hotel will be our home away from home for the Sydney portion of our trip)
And I promise I'll post some of my own pictures & be a whole lot less boring once we come back here:

(Not our house...but you get the idea)

5 comments:

E said...

Good luck and have fun. Sydney is a beautiful city - you'll have a blast! Climb the harbour bridge if you can. :)

Krista Lund said...

lucky, lucky you!! i can't wait to see your pics :)

Cyndi said...

OMG. I nearly choked on a peppermint when I saw your last picture compared to your first. It's so nice to vacation.... Good Luck, I'll be watching yeah.. you are going to have the time of your life. :o)

Anonymous said...

David & rebecca
today is Sun. July 6 and Belinda informed me that you both have finished the marathon. I'm sooo proud of the both of you. Wish I could have been there to cheer you on. ( I was with you in spirit)
Love you guys. aunt margie

Cyndi said...

So how did it go?

Related Posts with Thumbnails