Usually I manage to wrangle a few family members into playing Scattergories with me on Thanksgiving, but in blog-land, one needs no holidays...I've seen this around lately, most recently on Susan's blog: answer all the questions using the first letter of your first name.
Your Name: Rebecca
1. Famous Singer/Band: R.E.M.
2. 4 letter word: risk
3. Color: ruby red
4. Street: Rodeo Drive, baby!
5. Gifts/Presents: red roses
6. Vehicle: Range Rover
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: road maps (?)
8. Boy Name: Rex
9. Girl Name: Rhiannon
10. Movie Title: Raging Bull
11. Drink: Root Beer
12. Occupation: Realtor
13. Flower: rhododendron
14. Celebrity: Rachael Ray
15. Magazine: Real Simple (Love that magazine!)
16. U.S. City: Reno
17. Pro Sports Teams: Rockies, Rangers, Ravens
18. Fruit: Is rhubarb a fruit? Anyway, raspberries.
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Um...Running late? Oh, or Ran out of gas. That would be something I'd do.
20. Something You Throw Away: Rubbish
21. Things You Shout: Run for your lives!!!
22. Cartoon Character: Rainbow Brite