Saturday, September 20, 2008

What's in a name?

I saw this on another blog and thought for fun I'd check out my name. If you know me, do you agree with what it says about me? Or, if you look up your name, do you agree with what it says about you? I put my comments in bold.



What Rebecca Means



You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. Me? Maybe crazy, but I don't really think rebellious. You're always up to something. I wouldn't say always.

You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. I don't disagree. You're very intense. I don't necessarily think this I'm very intense, but I could see how other people might.

You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. I don't actually get into much trouble.



You are friendly, charming, and warm. Of course, this is 100% true. :) You get along with almost everyone. Er...almost.

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together. I usually only rock the boat in my mind.

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together. Yes, very true. I'm bad at being early for deadlines, but I normally do make the deadline.



You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous. I would say that's typically fairly accurate.

You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things. Completely false. I am the opposite of bold and daring. I do not like risky behavior. I scream when I watch roller coaster shows on the Travel Channel.

Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times. I can have a moderately bad temper at times.



You are very open. You communicate well, and you connect with other people easily. I am very open when I want to tell people things, but if they ask me about it, then I am not so open. Hey...that must be the rebellious part they were talking about in the first paragraph! I think that people generally feel I connect with them easily.

You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind. Yes. Yes.

A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable. I should say so.



You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. Maybe not the best at everything, but one of the best at most things. ;)

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. Sometimes. That didn't sound very authoritative, did it?

You have the classic "Type A" personality. Maybe more like Type A Minus. But sure, I could see how someone might think I'm a little Type A at times.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails