Monday, March 09, 2009

It's been a while...

I remember when I was in "daily blog mode". That was when I did things and had interesting thoughts. If I blogged daily now, I would announce things like:
"stayed in my pajamas until 3 today" and "switched from my snowflake pajamas to my moose pajamas today" and "was sore from too much Wii Fit today" and "finished a book today".
When we first got here, we were on the go all the time... shopping, going to restaurants, seeing people we hadn't seen for a while. And then the novelty of us being here kind of wore off and David left and now I just hang out at home!

Last week, I broke the monotony of days at home and went to kindergarten for 2 days! There is no room for monotony when you are surrounded by 20 5 and 6 year olds! I never went to kindergarten as an official kindergartener, but I have been going to Ms. Kobe's kindergarten for 26 years or so! She got a kick out of telling everyone at school that she'd known me since I was a baby, and now I'm a teacher but still trying to earn my kindergarten diploma from her (She gave me a preschool diploma for my college graduation...but I still have some hours to do in her classroom before she will bestow upon me the ultimate honor!) I led some of the lessons while Ms. Kobe did report card assessments at her one-on-one; it was fun to be back in the classroom!!

Now I'm back to what has become my normal routine...and still in my pajamas.

2 comments:

Susie H said...

Awwwww! Enjoy those pajama days. Doing any fun knitting?

Dogeared said...

12 of 12 tomorrow, I remembered! It doesn't feel like Wed 11th though, I was just lying in bed and thought "Hmm, tomorrow's Thursday 12th!"

:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails