Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine

This was a little questionnaire I found while browsing the blogs of some of my Ravelry friends. This one came from ElizBean's blog. Since it's been so long since I've posted here, I figured I'd go with something easy and ready-made. I love fill-in-the-blank!

How long have you been together? 4 and a half years

How long did you date? Please don't tell our far-far-future-children, but only a year and 4 months (and we weren't even in the same country for the last 8 months!) We fell prey to the military phenomenon I like to call "break up or get married".

How old is he? 27 and a half

Who eats more? David. Unless we are at a buffet. I like to get my money's worth.

Who said “I love you” first?
Me.

Who is taller? Who do you think? Elementary school children are taller than me for Pete's sake!

Who is smarter? Me, of course. Although David is very smart about those practical things like changing lightbulbs and car batteries. He's also so smart at computers and technical things. But I totally kick his butt in Jeopardy, especially when the categories are anything related to English Literature.

Who does the laundry?
We each do our own laundry.

Who does the dishes? David usually does the dishes. Sometimes we take turns, but I usually find a way to make his turn come up more often than mine.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Huh? Facing the bed or while lying in the bed? I usually end up sleeping diagonally across the bed anyway.

Who pays the bills?
David, he's way more responsible.

Who mows the lawn? David.

Who cooks dinner? Me. I like being in charge of the dinner. If David made most of our dinners, our arteries would be as hard as rocks. He loves his FryDaddy!

Who is more stubborn?
David says I am very stubborn. Can you even believe that? He's stubborn too, though. (And if I weren't so stubborn, I would probably admit to being the more stubborn of the two of us!)

Who kissed who first? Probably we just kissed each other I think.

Who asked who out?
It was kind of a team effort, I think. I called him, but let him do the asking!

Who proposed? He did.

Who is more sensitive? Me, of course.

Who has more friends?
I think it's me. I have more close friends, but he has a lot of casual friends.

Who has more siblings?
David, obviously. I'm an only child and he has an unnatural amount of siblings- 6.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails