Thursday, December 28, 2006

December 25


Santa came! He really did! David was up early to watch the NY Giants game, and I guess Santa wanted us to get our presents at the same time, so he hid David's golf clubs in the bath tub! Ha! That Santa is one clever man! He also brought me a new camera, some crocs, and 2 magazines (I already had one of them, but I know Santa has a lot of things to keep track of, so I'm just going to give it to a friend). Today's picture is of my old camera, taken with my new camera!
I talked to Ami in the morning which was really nice, but it made me almost late to Christmas brunch. So I had to skip taking a shower. We met running Rhonda, Mike and Jill and Jill's husband for brunch which was a fun group of people to spend the morning with. We lounged around the house until it was time to cook dinner. We had invited David's troop over for dinner, so I made super-tasty corn chips with a cilantro-lime-corn-and-bean spread, delicious Christmas Pasta, Mediterranean veggies and some veeerrrrryyy tasty Chocolate-Banana Bread Pudding. Wow that stuff was good! We also had Grandma's famous Christmas candles. I got 2 cherries on mine just like Grandma would give me if I was at her house! The worst thing about dinner was our guest...he was an hour and a half late!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails