Monday, October 09, 2006

Lazy Weekend

Well, Monday night and the weekend is almost over.
I had big plans for this weekend--they included lots of running, lots of cleaning, some scrapbooking, and lots of work in my classroom. I did NO running (but I'm about to do a quick workout), very little cleaning (a load of laundry and vacuumed under the comptuer desk), NO scrapbooking, but I ordered some SB stuff, and 1 hour of work in my classroom.
Here's what I did do--went to the library and returned an overdue book. Checked out a new book. Went to see a giant tug-of-war rope that's in the Guinness Book of World Records. (But we got there 3 hours too early--definitely not MY doing, that's typical David--and didn't see any of the actual tugging).
I need another long weekend...

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

omg... I had sooooo many plans for my long weekend that didn't pan out either.. scrapbooking being one of them. I need a whole week.. forget a weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails